International Conference on Progresses in Automotive Technologies 2018
The International Conference on Progresses in Automotive Technologies 2018 will be held in Elite World Prestige Hotel in Taksim on May 10-12, 2018. The conference is organized by IMU Department of Mechanical Engineering, Faculty of Engineering and Natural Sciences.
The Conference will be chaired by Asst. Prof. Hasan Köten of IMU Mechanical Engineering Department.
The Congress will bring together academics and experts in mechanical engineering from all around the world to discuss various topics including engine tribology, combustion of gaseous fuels, alternative fuels, fuel-cell, waste combustion, engine dynamics, engine materials, fuel economy, automotive manufacturing, safety and ergonomics, electric and hybrid vehicles and many others. All papers will be published in the Conference Proceedings and different journals.
The deadline for abstract submissions is April 02, 2018. Selected manuscripts will be considered for publication in the Journal of Thermal Engineering and the International Journal of Advances on Automotive and Technology.
For more info please visit the conference website here.
Important Dates for the Conference
- Deadline for Abstract Submission: April 02, 2018
- Deadline for full paper submission: April 09, 2018
- Author Paper Review Acceptance or Revision Notification to Author: April 14, 2018
- Submission of Revised Draft Paper: April 16, 2018
- Author Revised Paper Review Acceptance Notification to Author: April 19, 2018